Home

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motherhood: Kendra

I thought I better fill you in on my life a little. A brief overview of what my days are like. I am a 19-year-old unwed mother, but it honestly isn't as hard as that sounds. I have a very supporting boyfriend, who is the father of my wonderful daughter Kendra. Kendra is the love of my life, and the focus of my days. She is my world, my everything and now that she has entered this world, I cannot imagine my life without her (I am sure all other mothers out there can relate to this feeling). She is a smiley, energetic 3-month-old that has a love for Mommy, Daddy and Yo Gabba Gabba that is unbelievable. She rolls over during tummy time, she smiles when you say her name and she loves to be the center of attention. Kendra is my motivation to do all that I do in life. I am currently a full-time online college student, I want to get a good education so that she is able to have the things she wants and needs in life. Looking in her eyes when I feel that I cannot accomplish my work is all the motivation I need to find a way to get it done. Kendra is my world, so naturally she will be a part of my blog. I hope you like babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment