Home

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beyond: Blogging

I have decided to attempt this blog thing. Recently I have been exploring more blogs and have discovered I am rather fond of them. I catch myself checking some religiously, it is as if I cannot turn on my computer without going to their blog. It's like a drug, a horrible addiction that I do not want to quit. I decided it might be fun to make a blog of my own, but I ran into this horrible problem, what kind of blog do I want? I love coupon/deal/money saving blogs, but am I really able to make my page relevant enough to compete with the blogs like that which already exist? I could blog about my beautiful 3 month old daughter, but at only 3 months old how much can I really write? It would not be extremely thrilling. I could blog about me and my daily life, but I don't think I have a big enough ego to write about me all day, well at least not yet.

So, for right now, the focus of my blog will be a little bit of this and a little bit of that. My Daughter, Myself, Deals and anything else I happen to come across (the beyond).

The chapters I am currently entering in my life will certain be an adventure and I hope you enjoy reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment