Home

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beyond: Learning to Sew #1


Being a stay at home mom, or at least one for the time being, I find myself bored from time to time. I am horrible with taking naps, so when Kendra sleeps, I am unsure of what I should do. I think it is time for me to take up a hobby. I want to learn how to sew!

I barely know how to sew a button onto fabric, but I thought I would give this sewing thing a try. Kendra is going to go see Yo Gabba Gabba at the Mall of America tomorrow, so I decided to make her a little Yo Gabba Gabba shirt.I figured Muno would be the easiest to make. I found some red, white and black felt. I put a little button as the eye. I was thinking that Muno would be the best since he is pretty simple. I think the shirt turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment